SF800/6 Turbine flow sensor
SF800/6 is a flowmeter with an excellent value for money, suitable for a wide range of applications and a great variety of fluids.
It covers flow rates from 0.5 to 20 liters per minute at temperatures from -20 to + 90°C at an operating pressure of 250 bar (max 750 bar). The viscosity supports up to 1000 Cst allowing it to be used with a wide range of liquids.
The instrument is made of high quality plastics with excellent thermal and chemical resistance and stainless steel. the body is made entirely of 303 steel while the turbine in Vectra, a liquid crystal polymer, weighs only 0,04 grams.
The instrument through the interruption, caused by the impeller, of a signal emitted by an electronic board is able to provide excellent precision, up to 6000 imp/liter.
Tips for use:
- Use a 20 μm filter at the inlet of the flow meter
- Verify that no pressure is applied to the pipeline downstream of the meter
- Check the cleanliness of the medium power lines before use
- Once the meter has been installed, make sure to gradually fill the duct in order to avoid damage to the turbine due to air
- Check that the electricity meter cannot come into contact with liquids as they could distort the measurement