VZD2 Roller flow meter
- The ability to mount the instrument on either the pressure or suction side of a pump
- Space savings as it does not require straight runs upstream or downstream of the instrument
- The ability to mount the device in any position
- Accurate flow and volume reading as it is not affected by the temperature and viscosity of the measured fluid
The VZD2 is used in multiple industrial environments to measure fuel consumption, examples include:
- Measurement in oil burners or diesel boilers for heating
- Optimization of fuel consumption in heavy vehicles, such as ships and trains, and in energy production situations such as in the case of generators.
Price per Unit
In this section you will find all the variants available for this model, improve your configuration with the drop-down menus below, select the desired quantity and click on "ADD TO CART or REQUEST A QUOTE"
The price displayed refers to a specific configuration and changes based on the variants selected.
The configuration follows an indicative order. Configure the product according to your needs.