VZF-II Oscillating piston flow meters
CONTOIL® flowmeters work according to the volumetric principle of rotary piston meters (volumetric meters).
The main features of this measuring principle are large measuring ranges, high accuracy and suitability for high viscosities.
Straight sections before and after the counter are not required for its correct functioning.
Leading oil burner manufacturers and operators of heating systems, ships or diesel engines rely on CONTOIL® fuel oil meters – and with good reason.
- Consumption monitoring
- Mounting on the delivery or suction side of a pump
- Space-saving installation, because no straight runs are needed before and after the inlet/outlet sections
- Flexible mounting of the meter in horizontal, vertical or inclined positions
- For measuring the fuel consumption of oil burners (e.g. in heating boilers, industrial furnaces, refining plants)
- Consumption monitoring and optimization (ships, generators, etc.)
- Flow measurement for mineral oils
- Optional remote processing and integration into higher systems
- Manual dosing / filling/batch processing
To ensure a long life of the instrument, we recommend the use of a filter (variable fineness according to the diameter)
Price per Unit
In this section you will find all the variants available for this model, improve your configuration with the drop-down menus below, select the desired quantity and click on "ADD TO CART or REQUEST A QUOTE"
The price displayed refers to a specific configuration and changes based on the variants selected.
The configuration follows an indicative order. Configure the product according to your needs.